Recent content by Pablo210

1. Pablo210

HVAC guys can't stop loud gurgling noise in my hot water baseboard heaters

Below are another couple of photos of my boiler, sideviews. Even if some of the connections are incorrect, why would my noise problem suddenly start in December? I had the boiler tuned up in mid-October and used it until mid-December without any noise problem. The noise started after the two...
  2. Pablo210

Thanks for the lengthy reply, but I'm lost. I'm a new homeowner with no HVAC experience and I'm unfamiliar with most of the terminology you used. I've attached some photos of my boiler set-up and the old thermostat and zone valve head that were replaced. A neighbor said my system has a brass air...
  3. Pablo210

I asked the technician about bleeders and was told that my Slantfin baseboards do not have bleeders. I have no idea about the expansion tank, as I'm just a new homeowner and have no experience with HVAC matters.
  4. Pablo210

I have a continuing problem with a loud noise in my hot water baseboard heaters. I live in a small ranch house with just two heating zones. Sometimes the noise sounds like water gurgling and other times it sounds like someone is pouring a pitcher of water down a gutter. The noise is loudest in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks