Recent content by Pablo Rodriguez

1. Pablo Rodriguez

Toilet for Low Pressure House

breplum - Thank you for the reply. That's good to know that the only pressure that "matters" is the local to the toilet when a flush is initiated. And, yes, the fill time is going to be a pain... and you bringing that up makes me question the washdown units as no courtesy flush would be possible...
  2. Pablo Rodriguez

Toilet for Low Pressure House

This is a bit of a continuation to another thread I created ~9 months ago where I was looking for a toilet to use at an off-grid property where the water fed to the house is from a water tank where the head of pressure equates to ~5psi to the house. In looking at ways to boost that (pressure...
  3. Pablo Rodriguez

Low Pressure System / Off-Grid Ranch House

Thank you, guys, for the replies. I did consider a pressure-assist until I learned how far off I was from the operating pressure minimum (and I don’t have a 50 foot water tank in my backyard). Was actually sad I couldn’t replicate an airport bathroom in my little ranch house. I’m also looking...
  4. Pablo Rodriguez

Low Pressure System / Off-Grid Ranch House

Hi - I’m hoping for some guidance on replacement of two toilets at an off-grid property which are fed via gravity by a 500 gallon water tank. The current set up is very inadequate as the maximum pressure to the compression valve is only ~5psi. A pressure-assist toilet is impossible given the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks