Recent content by PA TT

1. P

Brown water after pump installation

We don't have any rust stain issues or any water treatment systems installled. The water does have a smell of chlorine. The pump installers did not run any of the chlorinated water through the house, they just flushed the line at the well. The piping is 1" skd. 80 pvc with I believe are...
  2. P

The outdoor hose I'm using is on the water main into the house before the pressure tank. The well only puts out 2 gpm and I don't want to run it low and cause other issues.
  3. P

We had a new well pump installed yesterday. The well is 650', Goulds 7gs15 pump at 600', static level 150'. The installers chlorinated the well and washed down the sides of the casing for 30 min. The water was clear when they left but was dirty this morning. We didn't use much water that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks