Recent content by oxicottin

1. O

Wiring diagram for bedroom

Thanks everyone for the info I will stick with 12-2 the whole way and a 20amp breaker.... I had another question, My GF gutted her 1 bedroom house and tore all the wiring out and wanted to rewire the way she wanted it and asked me to help. I told her I would post a drawling if she provided me...
  2. O

What I wanted to do was use a 20amp breaker run 12-2 from there to the receptacles and where the light switch was break off it with 14-2 for the room light and the receptacle closest to the closest do the same via-receptacle/switch/light. Can I do this or do I have to use a 20am for the...
  3. O

Hello, I'm in the process of adding a bedroom and a closet in my basement and am planning out how the wiring should go. I have done wiring before but just replacing and never started a whole room before so I needed some help. Ok, now how would I do this? I wanted a outlet on each wall and a...
  4. O

3-Way Switch help

Thanks all! and hay Tundra that Ice driving is dangerious :eek: I saw some previews of it awile back but never seen the show yet! You got some courage driving on that stuff! Good luck and be safe :D
  5. O

3-Way Switch help

Is the first drawling correct? I have another 3-Way I needed to do and I drew it up as well. Please let me know if it looks right as well. Thanks!
  6. O

3-Way Switch help

Hello, I have a 3-way switch that controls a light in my basement. Im replacing the wire due to it being old and falling apart. The wire has no markings so im not sure what wire is what so I drew a diagram with numbered wires and was hopeing that someone could tell me how it was wired or what...
  7. O

Bathroom remodel help

there is a 1" planks on top thats already there which thickness is 3/4" then im putting the 1/2" ply on top that then the 1/4" durock on top that, is that good? Thanks!
  8. O

Bathroom remodel help

Well I know or think my joists are strong enough they are something like 12X2 but I could check to be sure. I have access to the whole cast iron pipe from the basement so I can do pretty much whatever is needed. If the flange is supposed to be on top the tile then the pipe is probably tall...
  9. O

Bathroom remodel help

First I would like to say hello to everyone since I’m new to the forum :D. I had just purchased a home and I’m doing a remodeling job on the bathroom. It had plaster walls that were 1" thick and walls didn’t have those slats of wood but it had a material like drywall and mesh together...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks