Recent content by Overheatprotection

1. Overheatprotection

PUMP built in pressure shut off switch

Norm, I just thought you would like to know that the Pump Overheat Protection Switch is the best choice. Go to overheatprotection.com and see what it is all about. Easy to install. Johnhttp://www.overheatprotection.com
  2. Overheatprotection

Hi- New here. Plumber Question

Hey Bob, It's john, we spoke on the phone the other day about the Pump Overheat Protection Switch. Anyway, I found a neat little trick to prime a pump that takes a long time ie:20-45 minutes . Heres how: Buy a hand pump for blowing up those coleman inflatable beds. Put the hose in the suction...
  3. Overheatprotection

Anyone familiar with Weathermatic valves?

i have been using irritrol valves they seem to be the longest lasting valves on the market. and its the only valve I install. I give an unconditional replacement guarantee. Out of about 1000 I have installed I only had to warranty about 8 of them. that valve seems to last about 15 years, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks