Recent content by orlimar105

1. O

No Water then Salty Water!

I have a Hydroflo 70 with Autotrol Brand 255 Valve water softening system. For the last few years, we have had no issues with our water system. Last night while running the washing machine we ran out of water (taps ran dry). This has never happened before. I checked the water pressure which was...
  2. O

Loss in Shower Water Pressure

Thanks for the quick responses. I was not around when the plumbing was done so probably worth me checking for debris in the pipes. I've just been reading the literature that came with the Grohe parts. I believe the set-up is as follows: 1. 1/2" hot and 1/2" cold running to Grohe Integrated...
  3. O

Loss in Shower Water Pressure

We recently replaced our bath/wall-mounted shower combination with a walk-in shower, including hand-held wall mounted shower head, and rain shower head from the ceiling. We used Grohe fixtures, including a diverter/transfer valve and thermostat. The water pressure from what we had previously has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks