Recent content by Orion141

1. Orion141

How to add irrigation to current well system?

Thanks for the comments. I guess I am a little confused about the pressure tanks. My understanding is that they are both old school galvanized "air over water" tanks that do not contain any diaphragm as such it is completely necessary to introduce air manually to maintain pressure in these...
  2. Orion141

I am not sure if there is a bleeder (I dont think there is as I do know when the well company comes they add air to both of the pressure tanks using an air compressor). Picture is below if that helps. Regarding the iron, I definitely realize that I will have rust stains on anything that...
  3. Orion141

Hi all, We have recently moved into a home with well water. I am interested in having an irrigation system put in to irrigate our lawn (~0.5-0.6 acre) and I believe our well (14gpm recovery) in theory should support this if the system is sized correctly. The challenge comes into play with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks