Recent content by Old_Pipes

1. Old_Pipes

Looking into purchasing a bidet. Is it worth the investment?

I installed a low-cost washlet bidet seat from Toto, it's even not heated. It works well, bracing in winter but. Works downstairs but pressure is too low upstairs which is a bit weird. In any case once to you start using these devices you won't want to go back to the stone age method.
  2. Old_Pipes

Case 3000 Replacement Toilet seat

Yes except the Toilet seat hinge is ceramic not metal but probably does not affect the seat/lid specifications
  3. Old_Pipes

Case 3000 Replacement Toilet seat

I have a light blue Case 3000 toilet. The lid hinge is broken on one side, so I need to either replace the entire seat and lid or perform some modifications to the hinges. I have done a lot of web searching for replacement seats, but all the Case seat lids I have seen have stainless steel parts...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks