Recent content by Ocram

1. Ocram

Yellow hot water...still

So I finally got around to asking some neighbors and noticed (what I initially said) that unless your collecting enough water in a white container (bathtub) you wouldn't notice. Those who take showers wouldn't notice. The one family I asked with young kids who still take baths and confirm they...
  2. Ocram

Yellow hot water...still

Thanks all for the replies. I have cpvc running to the tank and throughout the house so no galvanized piping. It's yellow on all hot water outlets. I'm going to ask my neighbors. Then weigh the option of trying to swap the anode rod (it's an AO Smith and by the online how to videos seems easy)...
  3. Ocram

Yellow hot water...still

Thanks. Does that mean I should change out the anode rod? Sorry...newbie here.
  4. Ocram

Yellow hot water...still

Hi I moved into a 10 year old house 3 years ago and noticed yellow hot water. I replaced the then 7-year old unit with a new one. Now, 3 years later I have yellow hot water again. I flushed it this past weekend, and let the new cold water flow through it for over 10 mins. Here are pics of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks