Recent content by Nywoman

1. N

Narrow toilet tank

Thank you so very muchTerry, Am off to Home Depot tomorrow to place my order. The Sterling is perfect size. If 30" was code none of the bathrooms in my building would have a sink, so I guess NYC has different standards, which is explains why I am green with envy seeing bathrooms in other parts...
  2. N

Narrow toilet tank

To go back to my original question. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that make toilets with tanks that are 16" or less. Is there even such a thing?
  3. N

Narrow toilet tank

Sorry wasn't very clear. I am talking about the tank width. The space is 44" wide the vanity 24" and in order for the vanity to fit next to the toilet the tank should be 16 - 16 1/2 " wide.
  4. N

Narrow toilet tank

Am in the process of redoing part of my very small bathroom. I have found the sink and vanity that I like from IKEA. I do need a toilet tank that is around 16" the toilet bowl has 12" ruff. Have now spent countless hours trying to find a narrow toilet. Any advice please. What is mind boggling...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks