Recent content by nyc6035

1. nyc6035

Neorest 500 & water supply off-center distance

Wow...wish I had seen this before undertaking installing my 500 about a month ago....my wife insisted I could not take out any dri-wall in the bathroom to move the pipe...because we didn't have any more wallpaper to patch it later. My 'bright' idea was to remove the dri-wall on the wall...
  2. nyc6035

TOTO Neorest 500 toilet product review and comments. MS950CG

Well I've completed installation of two of these in my home over the last few of weekends. It was a challenge because I: had to run electric; did in fact move the water lines out; found I needed dedicated power to the units as my lights in the bathroom were flickering (when using the dryer...
  3. nyc6035

TOTO Neorest 500 toilet product review and comments. MS950CG

You imply above that for the pictured install you went for a less than 11.5" OC from the middle of the toilet flange to the water supply. My question is...in looking at the drawings it appears at the base that the toilet is only 5.5" wide from center to either side. Why are they asking for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks