Recent content by ntrap50

1. N

replacement pump not putting out water

I finally got back this past weekend to try to solve the problem with low water and PSI. I engaged the Macontrol, and let pressure build to 75PSI before opening an irrigation valve. Everything worked great-water volume and PSI(constant 60psi). The next day, tried the same thing, would not work...
  2. N

There is a check valve in the Mascontrol unit. It is opening. Other than the check valve in the pump itself, I placed an additional check valve 20' above the pump, just as it was previously installed.
  3. N

Yes, I did do it myself. There is a pressure gauge immediately after the mascontrol. It never gets above 40PSI, and it takes at least 5-10 minutes for it to build up to this. Everything was replaced exactly as it was before.
  4. N

Everything has been replaced, from pump to mascontrol. Water flow is still low. Possibly problem with the pump, even though it is new?
  5. N

Yes, I replaced it with a Sta Rite 20gpm, 1HP, 2 wire. Took information off the old Red Jacket, and supplier matched it up to comparable Sta Rite.
  6. N

I have heard that from various people. Fortunately with mine I have had no issues. Just wonder why everything worked fine, and then almost nothing.
  7. N

My well is 147' deep, and the pump sits at 100'. I utilize a Mascontrol pump controller with the pump. We have had years of trouble free service with this setup. Well supplies all outside water, plus 10 irrigation zones zoned at 18GPM per zone. Pump broke lose from well head and fell to bottom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks