Recent content by noxid8

1. noxid8

Kinetico Model 60 resin replacement

Thanks for the help. I still could use suggestions on the type, brand and where to buy the media.
  2. noxid8

Thank you. So I need 1.4 CF to cover both tanks, is that right?
  3. noxid8

I just bought a Kinetico Model 60 without any resin in it. Can someone please let me know what type and how much resin I will need? Suggestions on brand and where to buy would be great also. Thanks.
  4. noxid8

Kinetico Quad 51 questions

Thanks for the help. It is city water so I will have a separate carbon filter before the kinetico. I'm not sure on the iron but the hardens averages 14 grains. The disk is a #3, is that good or do I need a different disk? It's a house of two adults and 4 kids 8-15 years old.
  5. noxid8

Kinetico Quad 51 questions

I just got a Kinetico Quad 51 and I have a few questions: 1) Is it possible to place the fine mesh resin in all 4 units instead of using any carbon? 2) Would that give me a larger reserve of soft water or does it not work that way? 3) The unit is 7 years old, should I replace the gaskets...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks