Recent content by NovicePiper

1. NovicePiper

Main stack

Thanks for your input Terry (as always) sorry for not reporting back on my previous posts. - I have a structural inspection tomorrow and he will be looking at the stack too. What I have done just looked really messy to me with all the reducing. Would you have done it differently? I dont have...
  2. NovicePiper

Main stack

anyone? any advice at all?
  3. NovicePiper

Basement Plumbing for Washing machine, Floor Drain and sink

HI everyone - been a long time...SO I'm just clearing a few things up on what i did and what has been passed> Steps taken: I am going to see if i can find a picture of what was done...it says in the NPC minimum FD is 2" but I had to install 3" with primer from utility sink faucet - I will...
  4. NovicePiper

Main stack

now tied in the vent to the stack - any feedback? thanks NP
  5. NovicePiper

Main stack

could anyone help with this please.... basement floor - bathroom group main floor - toilet (stub out) /sink and kitchen sink first floor - bathroom group proposed second floor addition - bathroom group --- where the vent stack is offset now (in the drawing) it will be cut and go straight...i...
  6. NovicePiper

SO I guess even HJ or Redwood would'nt even question this cos im the shzizle Thanks in advance
  7. NovicePiper

Ontario pipe configs Figured the fittings out.. Thanks
  8. NovicePiper

was'nt sure where to put this one - architectural plumbing or archbing

It's real alright - its a Japanese architecture site I sometimes go in - It's a sort of function v aesthetic...no sure if the aesthetic is function though!
  9. NovicePiper

Nearly there hopefully Hope this is almost perfect: Q1 - not sure about the 45's used to get around the waste from the sink...its just a vent though isnt it? YELLOW to GREEN pipe is a 'Tee' Q2 - also put the CO on the red vent becuase I have 45's on there - not sure if that's needed? - Q3 -...
  10. NovicePiper

would this work? the green to yellow connection in the drawing is a WYE and 1/8 the yellow pipe is now greater than 1/4 per ft is that acceptable? thanks Carl
  11. NovicePiper

minimum trap distance from floor So is it possible to drop the trap down further as long as it fits into the cabinet or does it have to be something like 6inches from the finished surface? The reason I ask is - if the washing machines tee goes above the sink tee, then I'm having difficulty...
  12. NovicePiper

Version 2 Im not too familiar with the terminology so I popped them in where I thought you meant - I can change these around and re post if incorrect - I added a combo after the NEW C/O WYE angled at 45 Degrees. Not sure how to attach the YELLOW pipe to the GREEN pipe without dropping down the...
  13. NovicePiper

Final Layout V1 Hi Terry - Thanks for getting back to me :) So I changed the venting for the sink so it's more direct - more pipe but but I'm not concerned with that - I just want it to look good and pass inspection - hopefully I can get this done over next few days/end of week and post back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks