Recent content by Nornee

1. Nornee

sub-floor

My mistake...it's actually 1/2" OSB on top of what looks like 3/4 OSB...so this should be fine for tiling?
  2. Nornee

sub-floor

I am planning to reno 2 upstairs bathrooms, including installing floor tile in both and a tile shower in one. The sub floor appears to be 1/2" OSB. Is this sufficient? Thanks so much!
  3. Nornee

Comparing Toto Drake to Western Aris, a review of the Western Aris

Well...I guess that pretty much determines the direction we will go! Pretty brutal on that poor Aris! For the record, I knew I wasn't comparing apples to apples, but I was looking for exactly what you gave me. Thanks so much! :)
  4. Nornee

Comparing Toto Drake to Western Aris, a review of the Western Aris

Hi all, I am new to post, but been lurking for a while now! :) I thought I was pretty much sold on the Drake Eco after reading what everyone has to say, but, I have just found some Western Aris toilets for sale (half the cost of the Drake) at a Liquidation Centre. This doesn't seem to be a bad...
  5. Nornee

Budget tub shopping questions.

I'm in Canada too. Rona is having a 15% off anything sale tomorrow only (Sat Apr 24)...you might get something fairly inexpensivie. I managed to pick up a tub at Home Depot last week (during their 10% off bath stuff). An Eleganceplus acrylic soaker tub cost me $240, regular almost $300. I got...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks