Recent content by nomadlogo

1. nomadlogo

Stop me before I glue this up

Tom Sawyer - At the moment I have no other good alternative for the HVAC condensate to go other than the floor drain. Are you saying delete it due to the connection being after the toilet?
  2. nomadlogo

asktom - My previous pictures shows the long sweep 90 for the shower drain, so I think i am to the workable stage. Is your reasoning for moving the floor drain to closer in line to eliminate the concern that the toilet would be siphoning the trap? I was under the impression the toilet vent...
  3. nomadlogo

Nice... Any other issues that standout or does it look ready for glue (some testing), backfill, and some concrete?
  4. nomadlogo

@Tom Sawyer - yeah, cacher_chick mention that and I have since turned the WYE up and used a street 45 to get it to be "somewhat vertical" for the vent pipe. @Reach4 - I gotcha, so that normal 90 would likely be a choke point... A long sweep 90 it is, which means some more concrete breaking...
  5. nomadlogo

@cacher_chick - you say wye(s) indicating more than one but I take it in my last posted picture you are referring to the single newly added shower vent to on the left (or you were just responding to my early post). For the latter, the I should be able to turn that to 45 degrees and still hit...
  6. nomadlogo

Hboogz... I described all the fittings in the first post, but just to recap Green Circle = That is a 3x3x2 Wye with the 2" segment running to a shower off of a street 90 (2"). The 3 inch segment to the left is connected to a reducer 4" to 3" that is connected to the ejector pit. Blue Circle...
  7. nomadlogo

Terry - i think I found the answer to my question. The shower is wet vented (in some actuality) but since the toilet it upstream it would cause an issue. Is this correct? So when the toilet is flushed it would be better to have it pull air from the shower vent versus potentially pulling the...
  8. nomadlogo

Terry - Thanks for the response. Would the Shower (left of picture) not be using the sink (middle) as a wet vent in the setup? I have added a picture with the 2 wye's turned up, first (second wye in line from left) for sink (an up to vent) and second (4th wye in line) for toilet's vent.
  9. nomadlogo

Ok... in looking at it some more, there is no real reason I cannot turn the WYE after the toilet up for the vent and then do the same for the Lav. That would just move my proposed wall in a bit. Seems like Wye's that are mostly flat (horizontal) like my picture are frowned upon for venting.
  10. nomadlogo

Quick and simple (yeah right), I have an ejector pit in the basement (converted overhead sewer from underground) that I am plumbing a 3 piece bathroom into. I have dug up some, ok a lot, of concrete and have a mocked up some piped in the trench. Now I need to know why it will not work or if it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks