Recent content by Nomad of Norad

1. Nomad of Norad

Kohler Cimarron toilet review, Owner comments and pictures

Well, we came close to buying a different make and brand, next to that one was a print ad saying it would flush a bucket full of golf balls, but they had only one in stock... so we went with the Kohler because we wanted two identical units. :rolleyes: Would it help to get one of those...
  2. Nomad of Norad

Okay, I don't doubt under unusual situations it would be possible to clog the thing up. Say, cramming a big, thick towel directly into the hole in the bottom of the bowl. What I meant was, under normal operation of the toilet, with nothing but toilet paper and semi-soft poop, even lots and...
  3. Nomad of Norad

Class Five toilet not always flushing right... A few months ago, we installed two new Kohler class-five toilets. They took the place of two low-water toilets we'd installed in the early 90s. The new install was partly because one of the old ones was loose, that the underlying flange was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks