Recent content by nola000

1. nola000

Well, Micronizer + CSV = Too Much Restriction

Oh. Lol. Yeah, so a Micronizer is a device that utilizes Venturi effect to draw in air from the atmosphere to transfer into the water stream from your well pump on its way to you well tank. Its used on hydropneumatic well tanks to keep them from getting waterlogged. Theyre more reliable and...
  2. nola000

Well, Micronizer + CSV = Too Much Restriction

1 HP 19 GPM Subms. Pump > 1.25" PE pipe > 15' water table > 1.25" PVC pipe > 1" Cycle Stop Valve CSV160 60 PSI > 1" Well-Mate Micronizer > 1.25" PVC pipe > Pressure switch set to 40-65 PSI > 120G well tank > 1.25" PVC pipe > house So Ive had my well setup for many years now without issue and Im...
  3. nola000

Valveman, only you can...HELP?

Youre correct. I called Wellmate tech support about the micronizer and they said that the micronizer wont let my 19GPM pump push to full capacity. They said it would slow the pump down to 15GPM maximum which would allow the micronizer to inject air on pump startup before the CSV starts holding...
  4. nola000

Got that. At full volume my pump is pushing 19GPM which is outside the range of the micronizer so if Im not using water in the house and the tank is refilling Im not so sure the micronizer will be injecting air in this situation that you describe above. I guess I really need to know what the...
  5. nola000

Type of pump? Submersible___Y_____ Two wire (no control)____Y____ Three wire (control box)___N___ Wire Size____12_____ Wire Length____100____ or Jet Pump (above ground)____N_____ One or two pipes down the well__1__ Size of Pump? Motor Horsepower?_____1_____ Pump Model #___4F19S10___________...
  6. nola000

Re-piping my house with copper (layout and sizing)

Does this look like a good idea?
  7. nola000

wye-1/8th(combination) vs. a wye + 45

In general, is there any difference in performance between a "wye-1/8th(combination)" vs. a "wye + 45"? I would think a "wye + 45" is better since there is a longer sweep which gets the waste flowing in the right direction for a longer time helping it downhill whereas a...
  8. nola000

An easy question.

hj - would a "wye-1/8th(combination)" with the "left-out-sant-tee" on top be taller, shorter or the same height overall vs. a "wye + 45" with a "left-out-sant-tee" on top? Im having clearance issues so I need something that is really compact in height. Part of the reason I dont want to use 4"...
  9. nola000

An easy question.

Yall are great. I was going to use a 3x3x3x2 left side outlet sanitary tee, a street 45 and then a wye with a cleanout. Does that sound right?
  10. nola000

An easy question.

Didnt get any answers on my last post so I thought I would simplify the image and query. Are 3" wyes acceptable in this situation?
  11. nola000

Whats wrong with this picture?

Looking to get some quick answers on this. Anybody see anything wrong with this DWV layout? Ignore the picture below that shows a 4x4x4x2 tee.
  12. nola000

AAV Placement Confusion

Yeaaaa!!!! Now I can finish my house.
  13. nola000

AAV Placement Confusion

One more time and I promise Ill go away... http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn104/nola000/scan0005.jpg How does that look? Will that function properly?:confused:
  14. nola000

AAV Placement Confusion

"You can not use it for a wet vent because you can only wet vent a bath group, not the entire house." Sorry. I need to give more info.:( The wet vent that is in the diagram only serves the fixtures that are in the diagram. The only thing it serves that isnt in the diagram is a toilet that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks