Recent content by nnotsoo

1. nnotsoo

Guinevere 1.28gpf or 1.6 gpf

So Terry , how do you like the Double Cyclone? Talked to my Toto rep today, seems Toto will be promoting more Cyclone models in the future. Also learned that most one-piece models and the Sana Gloss models are made in the USA. Good selling point. Have you installed any Aquia II or III's yet...
  2. nnotsoo

Toto Drake vs. Toto Eco Drake?

flush map ada height gives better flush rating, waterfall-gravity= better flush/ Dalton has small 2" flapper opening, Drake has 3" opening, you want height? raise flange and build toilet on a pedestal , you'll have a real 'throne'!!
  3. nnotsoo

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

TOTO Aquia I Toto LA, So. Cal, told me in the future that the Aquia 1 may be discontinued, and only carry II and III, cleaner design, quieter, easier install. I and II same price, # III shipping in 5-6 weeks, Also # III skirt may hit wall water valve...:(
  4. nnotsoo

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

make it work reposition the mounting flange, reposition the bolts, change flange to offset, ??
  5. nnotsoo

Toto Aquia gets top flush rating, Good Housekeeping Institute

New Aquia's to be released soon , I and II and what about the Toto Eco Gwyneth in CEFIONTECT?? Rating? Customer had returned a MS974224CFG - Guinevereâ„¢ Toilet - CEFIONTECT, claimed to be too noisy. Must have been the water going through the "unifit". So Toto suggested to pack the skirted...
  6. nnotsoo

Toto Dalton toilet review, owner comments and pictures. CST734F

Dalton vs Drake = a stripped V8 vs a loaded V8! Dalton is a low end ADA. You get less for the $$, spend the extra, get a Drake 1.6 or 1.2, with G-Max/E-Max- (same thing) and if you can spend the extra get the Drake in Sana-Gloss, and FEEL THE DIFFERENCE!! Greg S:) Dixieline - Pro-Build
  7. nnotsoo

New Toto 1.28's--Feedback?

drake eco Drake Eco vs Drake= same bowl, different tank 1.28 vs 1.6, same flush GMax. Emax = 1.28 gal. Aquia 1.28 dual flush .9-1.6. the women approve of the Aquia, no pedestal to clean, different mounting. A real "throne"! And the water surface areas ARE different, be prepared!! Spend the...
  8. nnotsoo

toto aquia is in short supply

Seems that Toto USA is 5 months away from shipping Aquia's to So. CA. Dixieline Lumber is a retailer in San Diego+Murietta and are unable to get them from their supplier. I have 20 on order. Toto has a new toilet which Dixieline is now selling to replace the Aquia, the Drake-ECO a 1.28 gl...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks