Recent content by NiceKaren

1. NiceKaren

Bradford White (Honeywell) Model # MI40T6FBN; HELP!

Yes, I made sure to buy the exact part # listed in the manual. I ordered a new gas valve and red resettable thermal switch. Hopefully it is one of those because I am at a loss and I haven't seen anyone that's had the same issue as me. Thank you for your input!
  2. NiceKaren

The thermocouple was replaced and now will spark & light. But it is a very weak blue flame and will not stay lit after I take my finger off the pilot button.
  3. NiceKaren

Yes, the pilot assembly came with the igniter, thermopile, and another part all connected together.
  4. NiceKaren

Bradford White (Honeywell) Model #MI406TFBN; HELP!!

Hello! New to forum, also may lose my mind if I can't fix my WH! My pilot light went out randomly on Father's Day. No reason at all that I know of. I turn it to "OFF", waited a good 20 minutes or so then turned it to "Pilot" held that down for a minute or so then hit "Ignite" thirty times at...
  5. NiceKaren

Hello! New to forum, also may lose my mind if I can't fix my WH! My pilot light went out randomly on Father's Day. No reason at all that I know of. I turn it to "OFF", waited a good 20 minutes or so then turned it to "Pilot" held that down for a minute or so then hit "Ignite" thirty times at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks