Recent content by Nic3456

1. Nic3456

Old sump pump - new water?

Sorry for long post, but wanted to set situation - I’ve been in my house for ~5 years. Typically my sump pump runs a lot when it rains - however if it doesn’t rain it doesn’t run - especially in the summer (I could go 2-3 weeks without a cycle). Starting around the beginning of August I noticed...
  2. Nic3456

Installing SDR-21 - 600ft

Going to be install some 2 inch SDR-21 water pipe next week (about 600') and had a few questions. - anyone have a preferred lube/grease they like to use? - will the pipe have any flex/give? We need to shift the pipe about 30' over the last 200' - do you put together the pipe on the surface and...
  3. Nic3456

DIY Gas line from meter at street to house

Going to start trenching my utilities in a few weeks. One question/concern I have with the gas (and the gas company isn't being helpful). They are going to install the meter at the road. I will be trenching/running pipe about 550ft to the house. Since the meter is at the street what will I be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks