Recent content by nhguy261

1. nhguy261

Please Help Me Diagnose This Problem

Below is my well system equipment and replacement dates. I describe the problem below that. Well depth ~360 feet Well age 21 years Gould submersible pump with 3/4 HP 230 volt motor (10 years old) 40/60 Square D pressure switch (new May 2011) Pressure gauge (new May 2011) Check valve...
  2. nhguy261

Pump Won't Turn Back On After Pressure Switch Service

The problem has been solved. I was confident that I had wired the switch correctly but suspected that I had created a problem somewhere else within the switch so I decided to replace it. I wanted to bring the old one to the hardware store with me and proceeded to remove it. While...
  3. nhguy261

DonL, Thank you for taking the time to help me out, I do appreciate it. P.S. - The switch did work before I removed it for cleaning.
  4. nhguy261

The reason I took the pressure switch off was because this past February we started getting air in the system and in May the technician installed a new 40/60 pressure switch(the one I took off), gauge, nylon fittings and clamps. This help for a while but the air came back but not as bad as it...
  5. nhguy261

DonL, Thank you for your quick response, it's appreciated. I did disconnect the wires to remove the switch but before I did, I wrote down where everything was and then I double check my notes. When I reattached the wires, I checked and double checked my notes. Now, assuming my notes are...
  6. nhguy261

I just removed the pressure switch and nipple from my well system to check for obstructions because the system would hesitate a few seconds when it cycled. After looking for obstructions, none were found, I put everything back together without incident and changed the whole house sediment...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks