Recent content by New_in_PA

1. N

is there a market for a whirpool motor & in-line heater?

Thanks for the replies. The vendor refunded my money so right now I am just trying to recover the dump fee I will have to pay to get it removed from my property. I'll give Craig list a try. Cheers
  2. N

is there a market for a whirpool motor & in-line heater?

I have a Kohler Archer whirlpool seating on my garage. It has a crack on the side (hole covered by the access panel) and although my money was refunded I still need to dispose it: - Is it possible to repair the crack? - is there a market for the motor and/or heater? Thanks for your...
  3. N

Is an in-line heater essential for a whirlpool?

Thanks for the feedback guys... We are looking at the "Archer" model from Kohler. Not sure how well insulated it is... so for now we are getting the model with the in-line heater.
  4. N

Is an in-line heater essential for a whirlpool?

Is an in-line heater essential for a whirlpool? How does it compare to just adding more hot water while letting excess water drain? If there a clear cost saving but having an in-line heater vs. adding more hot water? Thanks
  5. N

is whirlpooltuboutlet.com a trusted site for whirlpool purchases?

is whirlpooltuboutlet.com a trusted site for whirlpool purchases? their prices seem to be very competitive. Can anyone here comment on their reputation, customer service, etc? Thanks
  6. N

Does Kohler build whirlpools in USA or abroad (Mexico)?

Thanks for your feedback. Getting to know where specific items are manufactured has become indeed an impossible task... will keep trying.
  7. N

Does Kohler build whirlpools in USA or abroad (Mexico)?

I am considering the Kohler Archer whirlpool but would like to know where i can get a US made one (if there is such a thing). I have heard that big stores (*********) sell stuff from mexican factories that cater especifically to teh large volumes of HD but at a lower quality. Thanks, Cris
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks