Recent content by Nelsmarc

1. N

Will this drain system work?

Florida Orange, I don't doubt that you are correct from the quote "you cannot vent a bathroom fixture with a non-bathroom fixture", but I don't understand why? Is it just because thats what the code says or is there a functional reason why this would be a bad idea? It seems to me that as long...
  2. N

Thanks for the help. Maybe I don't fully understand wet vents, but I thought that the vent for the bathroom sink would suffice as a wet vent for the Washing Machine and the Shower. My juristiction follows the IPC. I guess they changed the code since 1979 because the existing drain for the...
  3. N

Hi, I am a novice at plumbing but am really enjoying the learning process. My 2nd bathroom/laundry room is only roughed in, and I am in the process of building it out. I am concerned with how many fixtures I have attached to a single 2" drain pipe, and I was hoping you guys could give me some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks