Recent content by Nelcoa

1. Nelcoa

Shorted zones?

...or I guess I could just live with the short and regard the current #1 and #2 zone wires as a single wire and use Add-a-zones on the solenoids... (there’s not enough pressure to run zone 1 and 2 at the same time)
  2. Nelcoa

Shorted zones?

Thanks for the suggestions. The hunter unit checks out OK, so I guess I am left with the unpleasant prospect that the wires are actually shorted somewhere underground. Not looking forward to dealing with that...
  3. Nelcoa

Shorted zones?

I have a Hunter I-Core controller with 15 zones active. A few of the zones share a field wire and use Add-a-Zone modules, but zones 1 and 2 appear to be wired direct, that is each has its own wire running from the controller to the solenoid. Recently, the system has begun acting like the wires...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks