Recent content by Nebulus

1. Nebulus

Toto Drake GMAX Fill Valve Hissing

I too have had the hissing problem as described on the Toto Drake toilets. I installed two Toto identical drake toilets with the Gmax flush valve. Both toilets would hiss constantly after a flush. It is intermittent problem and it started on both toilets at the same time. However, I believe...
  2. Nebulus

Possible Design Flaw in Toto Drake Toilets: Consider Before Purchasing

Dean P, sorry to hear that you are having the same problem. When I contacted Toto and explained the problem, they were nice enough to send a Toto brand seat, but the problem remained the same. Other than replacing the toilets, there appears to be no solution. My wife has clean the bottom of...
  3. Nebulus

cacher_chick, I agree that "one size does not fit all" applies to this case. Regarding wjcandee's post: 1. It is good to that you do not experience this problem with 2 females in your house. Unfortunately, we are experiencing problems. 2. This post is not to motivate Toto to take action...
  4. Nebulus

Possible Design Flaw in Toto Drake Toilets: Consider Before Purchasing After reading online reviews of toilets (including ones on this forum), I purchased two Toto Drake ADA toilets for a remodel of two bathrooms. After moving into the remodeled house, I have discovered a nasty problem with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks