Recent content by Nebojsa

1. Nebojsa

Just installed new gas hot water heater- extremely hot flue

I had a similar setup. Replaced it after having a chimney liner installed to prevent the bricks from deteriorating further from the condensation especially during winters. I have both flues join into one just before entering the wall.
  2. Nebojsa

Multiple leaks uponor pex 2012 home

That is quite a list of PEX manufacturers.
  3. Nebojsa

Uponer Pex-A for Repipe

It makes sense, the question is why it is not done. Is it because the jury is still out, not that big of a issue, localized problem only. To me sounds like they don't want to admit that there is a problem, which is the problem. What about the other pex that i have seen at my local H.D. ----the...
  4. Nebojsa

What is causing the tile grout to turn black ?

Right there. Poor job. I wonder what is under the tile also. Do you have home warranty. I would complain to the builder.
  5. Nebojsa

What manual 5/16" Inner Core drain cable would you recommend?

I am not a professional, all of those have some benefit, but i would also like to hear what plumbers here have to say also. 25HE1A Flexicore with EL Basin Plug head The EL Basin Plug head is designed for clearing stoppages in basins and sinks. Suitable for navigating through tight bends and...
  6. Nebojsa

What manual 5/16" Inner Core drain cable would you recommend?

Flexicore cable, by General pipe cleaners comes to mind.
  7. Nebojsa

Renter leaves water running so landlord must pay.

Yeah,it can be a night-mare with tenants sometimes.
  8. Nebojsa

Does turning off water main cause issues with boiler?

Man i should put my glasses on.
  9. Nebojsa

Does turning off water main cause issues with boiler?

If it's a oil boiler it should not make any difference.
  10. Nebojsa

What is going on with this tub drain?

Time for replacement.
  11. Nebojsa

Bad Tile job?

Just bye the pictures i would say he did not apply the mud to the end ant that is why it looks like,based on what i see and not being there. Second, was the sheet rock waterproofed? I have not installed tile over sheet rock unless waterproofed or used Ditra.
  12. Nebojsa

Uponer Pex-A for Repipe

So far i have not heard anybody say anything about PEX-B having the same issue as PEX-A (red) .
  13. Nebojsa

Fair Plumbing Charges/Practices

So you bought it. Are you paying maintenance fees? If yes, you have a condominium. If yes, then you must know who is responsible for what. RENTAL leases in Ontario fall in two categories. Month to month or yearly. This is not a rental where the Landlord has to fix it, not you.
  14. Nebojsa

Uponor PEX issues - 5 leaks in 2 months. House built in 2015. Need advice.

Nice videos. So far, it seems to be the Red pex is the problem .
  15. Nebojsa

Uponor PEX issues - 5 leaks in 2 months. House built in 2015. Need advice.

I could be wrong, but didn't Uponor stop making colored pex-A because of this problem, and now they only come in the clear tube only with blue / red letterings.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks