Recent content by NCGC

1. NCGC

Water Results Back--What do you Suggest?

We received our water test back from National Testing Laboratories and would like your opinions as to how to procede. This is a new construction house and a new well, we plan to stay here for many years. We notice a very slight metallic taste, it bothers one of my sons more than the rest of...
  2. NCGC

Need Help! Heat pump water heater, recirculating pump, and tank booster

I plan to use the controls of the water heater, but I am looking for a "dumb" recirculating pump. I would like to be able to control when the pump comes on and for how long. I know a lot of pumps have timers or are "smart", but I would prefer a simple pump without any extra points of possible...
  3. NCGC

Thanks, I'll check out https://www.smartrecirculationcontrol.com/
  4. NCGC

I need help with a hot water heater system in a new construction. We are going with a 50 gallon heat pump water heater with a tank booster and a recirculating pump. The plumbing company is putting in the return hot water lines for the pump but expects me to provide the water heater, pump, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks