Recent content by Ncage1974

1. Ncage1974

Water Heater Issues?

Hi guys we have had major water issues in our house since we moved in about 5 years. Water pressure will be fine and then slowly over time will get worse & worse. At first I had no idea but then i started tearing apart shower heads, ect..... What I found was sentiment was be blocking the water...
  2. Ncage1974

Need to flush water heater with no floor drain?

Primarily because we are having hot water pressure issues to our Jaquizi Tub in our master bathroom (i'm hoping it fixes the issue) and secondarily just for generally maintenance.
  3. Ncage1974

Ya there is a window but it has a screen that can't be removed. Also the window is higher so i would need a pump to take it out the window. I guess running it to the sump pit would be the best option.
  4. Ncage1974

Hi Everyone, I need to flush my water heater in there really is no floor drain. There is a really small drain that the furnace goes into that is really tiny (barely would fit a water hose in) and i think draining the water heater into that would make it overflow. The only other option i can...
  5. Ncage1974

What backup sump pump system?

Those are all electric powered pumps so thats not going to help me :(. I want a 'water' powered backup pump.
  6. Ncage1974

What backup sump pump system?

Hi everyone. Looking into getting a new water backup sump pump system. As far as brands what are considered to be the best? I've heard to stay away from Zoeller even though of course their normal sump pumps are great. I'm looking at liberty sj10 & basepump (either RB750 or hb1000-pro) online...
  7. Ncage1974

Reverse Osmosis Install

Hi and thanks for the reply. So is seems very doable:). I guess the big negative if he doesn't move the pipes is there is probably the disposer i was going to get won't fit (waste king 8000 1hp)
  8. Ncage1974

Reverse Osmosis Install

Hi everyone. I have a plumber coming out tomorrow to do a RO install. Its pretty tight fit and want some opinions on how doable it is. Here are some pics: I'm not sure from the preview if these images will be viewable so if they are not here are the direct links...
  9. Ncage1974

Removing a locknut from a kitchen sink?

how about this : http://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-Faucet-and-Sink-Installer-Tool-27018/100595073
  10. Ncage1974

thanks for the reply. I do have a basin wrench but the locknut is really large. I can't give you the exact size of course but do basin wrenches work well for "large" locknuts?
  11. Ncage1974

I'm trying to change our kitchen faucet. Underneath the kitchen sink there is only about 4-5 inches between the back of the sink and the back wall. The faucet has a single mounting hole. I've tried for over an hour to try to remove the brass locknut without success with a pair of channel lock...
  12. Ncage1974

Toilet Choices?

Hey guys hopefully its going good. I wanted to not be rude and report what happened. I did want to give sufficient time to test out things before i reported. So at this point we had the toilet for about 2.5 months. This is the toilet we went with...
  13. Ncage1974

Toilet Choices?

Well i wish i would have listend to Terry on this one. I ordered the toto online and it was sitting in the box until today. I found out my vanity top had been delayed from lowes. So i was going to install the toilet, and then take it back up, and then reinstall it. If i didn't i would have to...
  14. Ncage1974

A couple newbie install quesions

Hi everyone, i had a previous thread where you all helped in my new toilet decision and i ended up ordering a TOTO CST454CEFG-01 Drake II 2-Piece Toilet. I read most of the reviews on the toilet. One bad review was from someone that received the toilet and apparently there was a crack in the...
  15. Ncage1974

Toilet Choices?

Thanks for the awesome reply and thanks to everyone else also. I just measured the distance and its exactly 12''. The water comes from the floor and not from the wall. Here is a pic: So i should be good to go right? The hose was actually replaced about a year ago when the one i had busted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks