Recent content by Nav78

1. Nav78

Transition from pex to pvc for backflow preventer - indiana

Thank you! That is why I am looking for pictures of professionally installed systems to see what they did. Do you know if I can call someone to know what the local code is?
  2. Nav78

Thanks for your response. I am planning on using pressure vaccum breaker (pvb)
  3. Nav78

Hello, i live in the Indianapolis area and planning on installing my own below ground irrigation system. Plumbing in my house is all done using PEX. can someone in the Indianapolis area send me inside(basement) pictures of how pex is transitioned to PVC that goes outside? outside picture of...
  4. Nav78

Battery backup sump pump with extension cord?

Hello I am planning to install this battery backup sump pump: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Wayne-ESP25-Upgraded-12-Volt-Battery-Back-Up-System-ESP25N/306897416 I only have one electrical outlet near the sump pump pit. Can I use an extension cord to convert that single outlet into two? I think I...
  5. Nav78

Question about fitting male adapter into backup sump pump

Thank you for your suggestions Reach4. I will inspect more closely tomorrow.
  6. Nav78

lol sorry didn’t get that at first. Appreciate your patience and response. Thank you again!
  7. Nav78

Thanks John. What do you mean by “hold your tongue right”. Do you mean just hold the mAle and female sides straight and try a few times?
  8. Nav78

Hello I am trying to install the Wayne battery backup sump pump. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Wayne-ESP25-Upgraded-12-Volt-Battery-Back-Up-System-ESP25N/306897416 The pump has 1.5 inch NPT discharge which is made of metal (female side) I bought this PVC male adapter to screw into the metal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks