Recent content by Nate Schwartz

1. Nate Schwartz

High Iron and maybe Arsenic well water treatment

Ok Guys! So the results are in. Nitrate ND NO3 ND Nitrite ND Flouride 0.0925 mg/L Aluminum ND Aresnic ND - That is two negative tests which leads me to believe the home inspectors test was a contaminant or lab error Cadmium ND Calcium 60.1 mg/L Chromium ND...
  2. Nate Schwartz

Great info and reading material. Thank you! It makes some sense lol
  3. Nate Schwartz

Thanks guys. The water test that the home inspector did did not report the type of arsenic at all....just total. I will know soon for sure though. I thought I had seen that katalox light did do something with aresnic. That is interesting. I swear the companies website even said it...
  4. Nate Schwartz

Unfortunately the home inspectors test did not differentiate. I just got a total arsenic reported. And since the repeat from the tap came back not detected that didn't help either. Assuming it comes back positive, the lab will speciate it for me.
  5. Nate Schwartz

Hi all! Thank you so much for this amazing forum. The wealth of knowledge here is incredible and greatly appreciated. I hope you can help me with a little guidance on water treatment at a recently purchased home. The house came with an owned Culligan water softener and Super S system...
  6. Nate Schwartz

Garage Utility Sink Plumbing Question

HJ, So I decided to go ahead and open my own wall to see what was there. What I found was essentially the same as the pictures above except the drain pipe did in fact continue up which I assume is then attached to the vent stack. Is it acceptable to simply add a wye below the bathroom sink...
  7. Nate Schwartz

Garage Utility Sink Plumbing Question

Hi all! I am looking to install a utility sink in my garage on a wall opposite a bathroom sink. As luck would have it a house is being built in my neighborhood that is the same model as mine so I was able to take some pictures of the in wall plumbing where I am hoping I can tie in. This is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks