Recent content by Nash Vegas

1. Nash Vegas

Bath remodel estimate? Developing business. Progress pics attchd

Thanks for the positive feedback. I never knew square footage didn’t matter in the construction industry.
  2. Nash Vegas

my guess would be it is twice as much labor?? seems pretty straightforward
  3. Nash Vegas

Thank you for your succinct answer. I was just curious for some well intentioned feedback. I know many tile jobs are billed by the S.F. and not hourly. Two values I wouldn’t have a clue the going rates. I’m sure if I was billing this hourly I’d be underwater as I’m not the fastest nor did I push...
  4. Nash Vegas

Hard working family man

Hard working family man
  5. Nash Vegas

Hi fellow rough hands. Longtime advice lurker, first time poster. Wrapping up a bath remodel for my wife’s Aunt out of charity after she cared for her late GMa in this home. Family first! Sort of a new beginnings thing. Project is in Nashville, this is my 6th bath in some shape or form, often...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks