Recent content by Nancy123

1. Nancy123

What to do about the condensate

Quick update. The inspector came today. He's going to talk to the installer about moving the vent away from the breaker panel. Also he's got an idea for the condensate. We'll see what happens. Thanks all! :D
  2. Nancy123

Thanks again Jim. My mom's going to the City sometime in the next few days to ask about an inspector. The installer has been coming back here quite a bit to try to fix it ... its gotten to the point where he closes the door on us and doesn't want us to see what he does. He's not happy and...
  3. Nancy123

Hi Jim. Thanks for answering. :) My mom and I know nothing about these things so are stumbling along with how to even explain this. We finally got the manual on their last visit (yes, over 3 months later), browsing through it now. What I was told was a fan is actually a Power Venter (as you...
  4. Nancy123

We had a boiler and hot water tank installed in Sept 2012. A fan was also installed to both of them to the outside (we were told this fan would work for both). The problem we are having is that the vent from the boiler to the fan "sweat". There is enough condensate dripping that we have to put...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks