Recent content by nadaplumber

1. nadaplumber

Navien CH-240 is this normal?

Thx, Dana. The pressure when the unit is not running is in the middle 9.X range, when running it is over 10. I had been purging the radiators of air as I had done when the unit was initially installed. I've done this three times already and as you have pointed out I may need to do this even...
  2. nadaplumber

BTW, I also cannot set the supply temp. When I follow the instructions in the user manual the display appears to want me to set the K-Factor even though the space heating supply icon is flashing. I cannot get the K-factor icon to flash at all. Only the supply icon will flash; the display...
  3. nadaplumber

First post so excuse my ignorance : ) Here's my setup....... Navien CH-240, remote controller, outdoor temp sensor, external thermostat on main floor of home, cast iron radiators I had the Navien installed in late December last year and it ran fine until just yesterday. Now, no heat though...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks