Recent content by mwalsh3

1. M

master bath plumbing

grohe valve problem he's trying to fix it - has never seen a problem like this before with one of these valves. I'm looking for suggestions of what might be wrong
  2. M

master bath plumbing

grohe valve problem my plumber just installed a grohe 35016 pressure valve w/ diverter and we cannot get it to work correctly. We can get water from the diverter side (bottom) only - regardless of position of the diverter. Nothing comes out of the top side of the valve. We have checked most...
  3. M

master bath plumbing

I'm at work right now, but from what I remember there's about 2" of space between the pipe and floor joist. Does that help me at all? Thanks
  4. M

master bath plumbing

toilet drain here's what I have left for a toilet flange and the connection into the main waste line. i'm guessing that the flange needs to be replaced - what's the best way to go about doing this? Thanks!
  5. M

master bath plumbing

Thanks. We're still trying to decide on fixtures, but will likely end up with a Toto toilet and 36" vanity with separate hot/cold handle faucet. The existing toilet supply is 1/2" copper into a T. 90 degrees from the inlet is threaded for a chrome pipe (which has the shut-off at its other...
  6. M

master bath plumbing

I'm in the process of finishing off a master bath (that was gutted 4 yrs ago). The old (~50 yrs) rough-in for toilet and sink are still in place and I'm not changing the locations. The copper pipes got pretty banged up in the demo, however, and the shutoff valves are very old. So my first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks