Recent content by muskymike

1. M

Kerdi membrane install question.

And now we know why you were banned from our site. Surprised Terry hasn't banned you.
  2. M

I don't need to flood test it because I know it won't leak. You can do your showers how ever you want. I will do the same. Besides if I ever did have a problem I know that Schluter would stand behind me on it and if one of the showers was to leak I would have had a phone call. I will always...
  3. M

Distance of 1/2" water pipes

John what does that have to do with my question? I met Jim in person about 5 years ago. I don't talk to him everyday.:rolleyes: Thanks Jim, I know about the antiscald valves I have installed lots of them. I was just worried about running the 1/2" lines that far with out having a volume drop.
  4. M

Hi Jim, how ya been? Yes there will only be one shower head and the shower won't be used much. The lines I'm planning on tying off from are running to the kitchen.
  5. M

I agree with Jim. I have done hundreds of Kerdi showers with drywall and have had 0 problems. If a reputable company recommends to use regular drywall behind their product use it. Besides drywall is way easier to cut than CBU and also less money.
  6. M

Hi all, new here. I'm in the process of adding a new shower and need to get water over to it. It is roughly 25 feet from any water pipes that I can access easily. They are only 1/2". Will this be ok for the shower to feed that distance?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks