Recent content by muser3

1. muser3

Descaling home plumbing

A plumber was here yesterday. All is well. Thanks to all for input.
  2. muser3

Descaling home plumbing

Scaling Since the old heater was tankless and was scaled regularly I found no build-up at all in its connections.
  3. muser3

Descaling home plumbing

Ours is currently less than 5 but I have no idea what is was prior to 1987.
  4. muser3

Descaling home plumbing

Good Morning all, I want to share and hopefully get feedback on a recent experiment. Our home was built in the mid sixties and has copper plumbing throughout the supply side. Because of mineral? deposits inside the hot water pipes we have very little water pressure and flow in the part of the...
  5. muser3

Noritz N-069M problem

Thanks for the help. I have not called anyone yet. I think the unit is less than ten years old so it should have lots of life left. It is in a home where we do not live full time but will someday return to. It gets used maybe 20 times a year but it should function properly.
  6. muser3

Noritz N-069M problem

Since there are no replies I wonder if: 1. It's time to think about a new heater 2. The solution is in another post and I didn't notice it 3. The problem is so unusual that no one has an idea about how to remedy it Any ideas out there?
  7. muser3

Noritz N-069M problem

Hello everyone, This is my first post also. I have Noritz model N-069M. The tankless heater has worked well for a few years but recently it starts right up as it should but after a couple of minutes the water begins to get cooler, then cold. After turning the water off completely and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks