Recent content by Mugatu300

1. Mugatu300

Basement Drain Tile Two Questions

Not sure what you mean by that... I was hoping someone could answer 1) how can i prevent sludge from clogging sump pump when i jet drain tile and 2) can I rip out that old clay pipe in mysterious section (see above description)
  2. Mugatu300

Basement Drain Tile Two Questions

Hello, I posted here about 6 months ago regarding water getting into my basement (see pictures). Well, I finally purchased a endoscope and tried to get a sense of what is going on. I have two questions below: 1) The long stretch of drain line that runs between the two sump pits is filled with...
  3. Mugatu300

Basement Drain Tile Questions

As far as outside, are you referring to an exterior french drain? If so, how deep does that have to be dug? I've seen some diagrams says 18" and others that go down to the basement floor (in my case that would be like 10 feet below soil).
  4. Mugatu300

As far as outside, are you referring to an exterior french drain? If so, how deep does that have to be dug? I've seen some diagrams says 18" and others that go down to the basement floor (in my case that would be like 10 feet below soil).
  5. Mugatu300

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any idea what they mysterious section is?
  6. Mugatu300

I understand but an outside system is quite a bit above my budget. Do you think snaking my current system may do anything to help?
  7. Mugatu300

Hello, I have some questions regarding the drain tile system installed in my basement. I've owned the house for 4 years now. For the first 1.5 years there were no issues but since then see below. Issue #1: I am getting water leakage where the cinderblock wall meets the floor in several areas...
  8. Mugatu300

Wax Ring Help

But if I put a bunch of wax down there and try to build it up to floor level, dont I run risk of blocking waste line?
  9. Mugatu300

Wax Ring Help

Hello, I had to remove my toilet to snake out my drain and now in a bit of a pickle trying to reinstall. My flange is flush with floor. Opening is about 5" diameter and then there is a lip about 2.25" down. When I try installing a standard wax ring, it just slides down until it hits this lip and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks