Recent content by Msy3

1. Msy3

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Update... I swapped the tops of one of the bad ones with the good one and the pins appear to be the same size. It looks like either the blue and white buttons are not as high in the cylinder or the cylinder doesn't sit as high on the other two toilets. I am hoping there is a set screw or...
  2. Msy3

I don't know if the pins are shorter on the two toilets or not... that may be the case. In any event, do you know of a way to adjust anything to compensate for the difference in pin length? That may be what is causing the buttons to look recessed on top of the toilet
  3. Msy3

Aquia II Button Adjustment I have three Aquia II toilets installed in my house. The hardest part was drilling through the tile. Other than that, they were quite simple to install once you figured out the somewhat cryptic instructions. This was my second Toto install as I had installed a Carlyle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks