Recent content by MrUgly

1. M

Thanks to CEA & Pressure Test Question

Hello, I asked a question here 2 weeks back about vent size for a full bath + washer. I got some helpful information from CEA and just wanted to give thanks for the reassuring advice. I went ahead with 3" from the point where the vent lines all tie together. The inspector has finished the...
  2. M

Vent size for full bath + washer

RE: cea Thank you for the response. Your suggestion makes sense. I would rather run 2" until about a foot before the roof (as you suggested). I will go with this idea and see what the inspector says. Thanks again Michael
  3. M

Vent size for full bath + washer

Hello all, I have been a lurker here for several months gaining valuable knowledge for my bathroom addition. Before I okay the plans with the inspector I thought I would ask what should proper size for the vents be. I plan to run a new vent out the roof just for this addition rather than...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks