Recent content by MrTacos

1. MrTacos

Remediating broken main sewer line: is underneath my driveway a septic leach field now?

I had a backup in my bathroom the other day. Someone came out to rooter it and said there was some places where the line was broken and that it should be replaced or relined. So I've been reading a lot of posts about the trenchless options, digging up the driveway, CIPP, etc. The one thing I...
  2. MrTacos

Old House, Weird 14" Toilet Rough-In

Man, you guys rock. I really appreciate the help, this is a great forum.
  3. MrTacos

Old House, Weird 14" Toilet Rough-In

So, I just bought a house that was built in the late 1940s and as far as I can tell, the bathroom is more-or-less original. The house was built on a slab, and the walls are block, so it's not easy to move fixtures. I want to replace the toilet with a more modern one, so I went to measure the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks