Recent content by mrodz

1. M

Solid Seal on Septic Tank when the lid is removed

We built the house from nothing just 4 years ago, we have all the plans on the septic system and we kept it visible and easily accessible. Well, turns out that it's like a hard plug of debris forming and gettin solid when the levels rose. It got stuck in the tube leading to the pvc lid and just...
  2. M

When I hit it, it sounds kind of hollow, like maybe its not that thick, not sure I'm think just to keep pounding on it and see if it cracks or pops out or something, like a plug. If not maybe Acid?
  3. M

I can take pictures of the problem if it helps
  4. M

Hi all!! We had a slow draining toilet and water backed up into the shower so we opened the lids on the septic tank. These are screw top pvc lids. One was absolutly solid, like cement had been thrown in, the other full to the brim. Its been raining a lot so we've been out of the house and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks