Recent content by MR_B

1. MR_B

Bulging hot water tank

Tank Fixed I just wanted to thank everyone on here that replied quickly to my post about the hot water tank. Thank you very much. The tank is fixed now :D, It was replaced yesterday by 6pm, took a measly 3 hours to install with a friend, could have been quicker but I was having issues with the...
  2. MR_B

Bulging hot water tank

That's exactly what it looks like. I'll shut the gas off and call my landlord today.
  3. MR_B

Bulging hot water tank

Wow, Thank you. I rent so I hope that it's not a problem to have it replaced quickly.
  4. MR_B

Bulging hot water tank

Good Afternoon, First of all, please excuse my ignorance. I recently noticed that my hot water tank was bulging out of one side, after some moderate research I discovered that it was due to not releasing the pressure from the Pressure release valve. I was wondering if it is pertinent for me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks