Recent content by Mr Skills

1. M

Do I really need the "Water Stop Device"? (Washing machine inlet pipe)

Thanks for all the help everyone! As it happens, I've cleaned out some of the limescale and put the same pipe back on, and it's stopped leaking now :rolleyes: But just in case it starts again, can you just let me know, in layman's term, if I should be able to replace it with a normal pipe...
  2. M

Hi guys, Thanks for all the quick replies! I've included a photo of it so you can see if it is what you think it is. So if you guys reckon this is just some rubbish anti-leak thing then I'll go and get a normal inlet pipe. Do I need a non-return valve?
  3. M

Hi, I hope this is the right place to ask this! I have a leaking pipe on an AEG washing machine - it is the cold water inlet pipe. The pipe has a device at the mains-end, which is described in the manual as a "water stop device, which protects against damage caused by water leaks in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks