Recent content by movierob

1. movierob

Lazy Flush Muratic acid fix

Muratic acid left overnight did the trick for me. Flushing like a champ again :D
  2. movierob

Lazy Flush Muratic acid fix

Hello, I have a toilet that was experiencing lazy flush. So far i have verified that the pipe is ok (flushed 5gal of water) cleaned out the jet, cleaned out the holes around the rim, cleaned out the tank, made sure chain tension is correct on flapper, verified flapper is in working order. The...
  3. movierob

Water Softner Reccomendation

Anyone have any positive / negative feedback on the Waterboss brand of Water Softener. I live in a 1,000sq foot house with just 1 bathroom and have 4 people in the house. In the process of having my water tested so can post back when i get results. Water source is a private water company for our...
  4. movierob

Low hot water pressur throughout the house

I am having the coil cleaned tomorrow to see if that helps too. One other thought could it have anything to do with the pressure reducing valves (http://inspectapedia.com/heat/Water_Feeder_Valves.htm) either being fouled up (if possible) or not being set to the right pressure?? Don't know if...
  5. movierob

OK sounds like a plan. Guess i will be sending the Serpent for a ride soon!!
  6. movierob

I have been experiencing low hot water pressure in the three faucets that i have throughout the house. Cold water works great. I suspect that it could be scale buildup in the coils of our hot water boiler. I had the bathroom redone 2 years ago and the pressure in both the sink and tub was great...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks