Recent content by mountainwooders

1. mountainwooders

How do I fully disassemble the Grohe shower handle in order to remove the faulty cartridge?

Ok good news was I removed the old handle and subsequently the old cartridge and installed the new grohe cartridge however my shower head is still dripping. Any suggestions on what's causing the drip and how to resolve it?
  2. mountainwooders

How do I fully disassemble the Grohe shower handle in order to remove the faulty cartridge?

Thank you for the response, part is due in today so plan to work on it this week. Are you saying I just need to simply use a wrench (and maybe some grease?) on the old exposed cartridge to remove it and replace it with the new part?
  3. mountainwooders

Per conversations with Grohe (the shower valve company) we believe the very old cartridge needs to be replaced, so the recommended part has been ordered and while I wait, I am trying to figure out how to properly remove the old cartridge with the intentions of reversing the order to reassemble...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks