Recent content by moucon

1. moucon

Intellivent Nightmare

I hear you loud and clear re: warranty Mark. Update. I sent an e-mail to AO Smith customer support with the issue and asking to ask to a SR PRODUCT ENGINEER (not a noob, not a call-taker) . Received a reply with a number to call - got on the phone with "Anthony" - a Sr. Product Engineer...
  2. moucon

Intellivent Nightmare

Not a bad idea, unfortunately. I don't think it's a lemon per se - it worked perfectly for 5+ years - but my theory is that the "new" Intellivent the wholesaler gave us may not have been so new. I personally didn't see it come out of a sealed box - the guy who picked it up for me examined...
  3. moucon

Hi Terry - been lurking here for many years - please check out my new thread "Intellivent...

Hi Terry - been lurking here for many years - please check out my new thread "Intellivent Nightmare" - any input you might have or resources I could follow-up would be much appreciated!
  4. moucon

Intellivent Nightmare

Hi all - By way of intro I'm a 20-year editor at the Journal of Light Construction (www.jlconline.com), an experienced builder and HVAC mechanic, as well as being pretty good with technology (I moderate the business tech forum at the site above). So usually I'm handing out the advice - but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks