Recent content by Mostly clueless

1. Mostly clueless

Navien NR-240(A) - bypassing recirculation

@breplum - the tech came out - was very good and knowledgeable. Back to hot water, but no recirculation. They spent time with Navien and at the end they also suggested what you did - swap out for a new unit. They are recommending the 240A2. Question: given the setup, which one would you...
  2. Mostly clueless

Thank you @breplum - appreciate your experience and thoughts. Not sure how much longer we will be in this house - year or two max?
  3. Mostly clueless

@Bannerman - thank you! Yes, so this confirms my approach, which is exactly as you suggested. (resetting the 2-way valve to Internal, changing dip switches.) However, here is the issue - I can easily change the dip switch settings. But I can't seem to budge the valve, to move it from the 'out'...
  4. Mostly clueless

Hi, Newbie here and found this forum very useful as I look for a solutions until the plumber gets here *in a week* Issue: Hot water stopped working with my older (2010) Navien NR-240A (NG), with an external circulator/small tank. Turned the unit off and then on again after 60 seconds. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks