Recent content by mopilac

1. mopilac

Costco Water Ridge Dual Flush Toilet Review & pictures

The new flush unit just came in today and so far so good! It was a different one than the original but the set up was the same; however, there is now the issue of the rods from the flush buttons being too short and it barely reaching the actual flush unit j1paque, No receipt is required...
  2. mopilac

Thank you wycandee! So it wasn't the black rubber seal and was in fact the grey rubber seal of the dual-flush assembly. When I reattached the flush unit, I filled the water about an inch above where the grey seal is and instantly I heard the water dripping and the water in the bowl changed...
  3. mopilac

The pictures didn't upload. I'll keep trying so you can see what I'm talking about with the black rubber seal
  4. mopilac

Thank you for your help on removing the flush valve! Now I removed the grey rubber seal and cleaned it (although it really wasn't dirty) and I did not notice any blisters. Now my question is, the black rubber seal at the bottom that is still attached to the tank..could that be the source of the...
  5. mopilac

I've had my water ridge dual flush toilet for about 4 years now and for the past 2 months it's been draining and refilling and the water bill is ridiculous! Now I'm not sure who to contact for help since this is a product sold only from Costco..I've been trying to do some research on how to fix...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks