Recent content by moobiker

1. M

Extending shower/bath supply lines

See, this is why it's good to ask. I had not even considered the thermodynamics of heating up the water inside the pipe. Whew! Thanks
  2. M

Extending shower/bath supply lines

I need to extend the 1/2 " copper supply lines that exist for the shower to accomodate a new bathtub, that will be in addition to the shower. In looking at the current plumbing, it seems to me that the cleanest way to do that would be to remove the old ell's where they go up through the stud...
  3. M

Waterfall faucet for tub?

That is very cool. However, I think I'll do a little research before sharing the pic with her.
  4. M

Waterfall faucet for tub?

About a quarter of the way through a Master Bath remodel, at the point where my wife is asserting her influence regarding fixtures. Her clear preference for the faucet to fill the jetted tub is a waterfall faucet. OK, I think I can make that work, but in looking at the various models...
  5. M

Advice on Shower Panel

Thanks Jim
  6. M

Advice on Shower Panel

Doing a remodel on master bath. Just beginning to explore the myriad of options on shower panels. Anybody have any advice/insight on jetted shower panels? Which one's to favor, which to stay away from? Any particular installation issues associated with particular panels? Thanks Mike
  7. M

Removing water from P trap/drain

All good ideas, thanks - and sorry again for being a noob and accidentally double posting
  8. M

Moving a Drainpipe, Backflow flood?

Sorry, got a message that I was logged out, didn't think the first one took:confused:
  9. M

Moving a Drainpipe, Backflow flood?

Hi, I'm remodeling an upstairs bathroom, have demo'd the old (concrete) tub/shower and am preparing to install a jetted tub and freestanding shower, either Kerdi, Wedi or maybe Tile-Redi pan. I have to move and extend the existing shower bath drain, and I’m concerned about causing a flood...
  10. M

Removing water from P trap/drain

Hi, I'm remodeling an upstairs bathroom, have demo'd the old (concrete) tub/shower and am preparing to install a jetted tub and freestanding shower, either Kerdi, Wedi or maybe Tile-Redi pan. I have to move and extend the existing shower bath drain, and I’m concerned about causing a flood...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks